Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About Me

Hi! My name is Haley Nicole Drinkard and I am a junior with a major in Elementary Education. When I first started at South, I was an education major, but I let certain people in my life persuade me to change it to accounting so I would make more money. After two semesters of accounting classes, I could not take it anymore. Accounting is the most boring thing I have ever studied! I am glad I finally realized that. Now I am happier than ever to be doing what I love, working with children.

Also, I just found out that I am expecting a child of my own. My little angel will be here on September 6th and I cannot wait. Everything happens for a reason, and I now know that education is definitely the right field for me. Family is very important to me and having the summers off with my child will be amazing. I cannot wait to become a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment